Timothy Haywood is a very strange man. I don’t even know where to begin in my description of myself, because there’s no “dipping your toe in” when it comes to my weirdness. I might as well just list off my personal facts in everybody’s favorite form: a list!
- I was diagnosed with Asperger’s at the age of seven. No, I am not a carbon copy of Sheldon Cooper, Sherlock Holmes, Christian Wolff, Newt Scamander, or Temple Grandin. Yes, I do feel emotion, and yes, I do have sexual urges. Which brings me to my next point…
- I am a very open bisexual. And I mean that in both senses of the word “open”. I’m also into BDSM, and I am a submissive masochist. Yes, this is the second thing I want to tell you about myself. Just another proof of the first thing I told you.
- I am from Minnesota, which is simultaneously the greatest state in all of the USA and the greatest province in all of Canada.
- I’m a college dropout.
- I work as a veterinary assistant.
- I’m single for several reasons. I have limited social skills as a result of the aforementioned Asperger’s, and I’m honestly just not even trying to find a partner. Seriously, it just seems like a lot more work than it’s worth. At least that’s what I’ve convinced myself of.
- My favorite singer is Rick Astley. People give me funny looks when I tell them that, but it’s the truth.
- I am a libertarian socialist. I don’t follow a specific tendency of it, but I lean more towards mutualism than other varieties. I believe that many problems of markets would be solved by socializing the means of production, but no system is perfect and there are definite flaws in it.
Well, that’s it. If I come up with more random facts about myself, I will share them.